the Sexy Babe


LIFE IN EDSC

Saturday, June 03, 2006

school started on tuesday for me.. and it has flown pass.. if u guys think its easy here.. haha.. guess again.. MATH IS AN ASS! i already dislike the damn subject and now i step into class, dun know a thing thats going on.. on top of that i havent touched math in 6 months! oh god help me. give me the strength and perserverance to continue is wretched subject.. jus for one and a half yrs more and may i never have to do it again.. at least i dun take accounts hahha.. gd luck lau gong!

i was insulted on the first day of school by an ASIAN chick!! heh.. never mind.. its okay .. she's quite okay ot me after she found out I COULD ACTUALLY SPEAK PROPER ENGLISH!like duh! u mean u didnt know schools in singapore teach in ENGLISH! gee actually she JACKED! herself.. hahaha..

I'M THE ONLY ASIAN CHICK IN MY THEATRE CLASS! oh god!

cute guys? if anyone really wans to know.. heh.. none have actually caught my eye. heh.. dun worry dong UR THE BEST! :) ANYONE ELSE IS INFERIOR! NO ONE CAN MEASURE UP TO YOU. I LVOE YOU.

in physics and chem 3/4 are asians.. now we know why this standard of the school is the best amongst all the school in the suburbs.. *wink*

legal studies.. well.. wad can i say? i havent done much cuz well haha i've only been in school for like 3 days..

SCHOOL ACTIVITES:
1) urban skating
2) FORMAL
3) ski camp/ canberra/ drivin

I WAS ASKED TO GO FOR FORMAL.. AND I WAS ONLY IN THE SCHOOL FOR 3 DAYS.. HEH.. SHD I GO? it seems kinda weird considering the fact i jus got here. heh.. sugguestions anyone? namely dong sean and nic? heh..

photos will ocme later haha be patient..

DONG: i know ur very deprived of not having me around.. but hahha fucking gordon now? wad happened to alwyn? u burned him out already? dong dearest its only been 3 weeks.. i wonder whose gonna be next

NICKY POO: SEND THE LETTER BACK BIATCH! I LOVE YOU! I MISS YOU.. THERE'S NO OTHER LESBIAN CHICK AS COOL AS YOU..!! WAIT.. THERE IS NO OTHER LESBIAN CHICK!! HAHAHA ONLY YOU MY NICKY POO!!
FOR COMMENTS CLICK ON THE DATE!

SEAN: hey stranger.. ifu read this tag my it or have comments or something!! damn it!! hahah.. :) so i know ur well and kicking! i call u when i see you have tagged.. haha.. some kind soul may relay that i put this up so be thankful and extra nice to him or her. :) i love you seanie baby.. :)

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
giL




Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com