Sunday, June 25, 2006
wow.. i actually had fun shopping today.. haha.. with tasia and melody. MEL U CAN BE MY NEW SHOPPING BUDDY! ( dun worry sean :)you will always be my number one shopping buddy)
MELBOURNE HAS SUCH FUGLY SHOES IT HURTS! HEH. I SOOOO NEED TO GO BACK TO SINGAPORE AND LIKE SHOP FOR SHOES!! BAD BAD!! BUT. THEN AGAIN I DO HAVE A LOT OF SHOES. I JUS DUNNO WHEN THEY'RE COMING. HAHA.. SO.. HMMM.. SHOES!!!! HHAHHA..( i know what ur thinking sean hahaha)
one week of my holiday has came and went in a blink of an eye.
things have been going by do fast i need time to catch my breath.
Comments:
haloooo there...i kinda miss u here..btw i tried 2 tag but it keep giving me dis error msg soo i jus leave u a msg trough dis comment..ok dats bout it hope 2 hear from u soon....btw u can email me by dis add orange077@hotmail.com...
love u,
nita
Post a Comment
love u,
nita
