the Sexy Babe


I'M SOOO EVIL

Monday, August 28, 2006

oh there's something i forgot to mention.. during my hiatus from blgging and all that .. I GOT MY DRIVER'S LICENSE!!! yes i did.. muahaha.. i feeel gd .. ooo... yeah i did purposely up this up so that those pple who read it can be jealous.. haha.. especially those who are 18 but still cant drive!! cuz their in JC or Poly.. or where ever!! I'M SOOOO EVIL AND I KNOW IT.. AHHAH.. it makes me feel powerful!! hahhaa.. i'm oh soo.. horrible arent i? haha.. let me bask in this for a while or at least til my best frens get their license.. hahha.. which could be another few more years. MUAHHAHAHHA!!!.. this is fun!!! so now that i can legally drive.. hahahha.. all y'all listen up... BE NICE TO ME!!! THOSE OF U WHO PLAN TO COME HERE FOR HOLIDAY.. HAHHA.. IF NOT (i told my dearest seanie baby this too.. no acceptions!! ) I WILL MAKE YOU WALK YES I SAID WALK FROM THE AIRPORT TO MY HOUSE.. which is btw bout an hrs drive hahahhaha.. HAVING SAID THAT THAT DOESNT MEAN THAT AFTER YOU'VE READ THIS U COME AND GIVE ME PHONE CALL AND PRETEND TO BE BUDDY BUDDY WITH ME OKAY? NICE TRY.. AINT GONNA WORK PAL!!!
woooo being evil is fun.. maybe i shd stay like this ahhaha..
SO... MORAL OF STORY? GO FIGURE!! HAHAHHAHAHHAHHA!!..
i'm jus kidding y'all know i'm not ALWAYS THAT EVIL
muahahhahhahhhhahhaha!!




Comments:
kk i shall be lame... remember how during the IOC you kept tagging clare? ahah.... well, TAG, YOU'RE IT!!! =p
 
Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com